Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I love these guys...

I figured it was time for me to post some of the sessions of my own little kiddos.  This past weekend we did some new pictures of Everett since he just turned 7 last month.  I can't believe he's that old already.  I look at his pictures and he's so grown up already.  In my mind he still my little boy...but my camera has another opinion.

Grady's most recent session is from last March when he had his golden birthday and turned four!  Its hard to believe how much he has grown since then.  We started out in the house, but it was a little tough with Everett and Norah as spectators so we headed outside.  We still had quite a bit of snow so our options in the yard were limited.  But I love that picture with his hat.  My silly Grady!

I have two sessions of Norah.  The white dress is from her 18 month session and the others are 20 months.  What a difference two months makes!  I had to include some of the funny ones with Norah just so you get a good idea of her little personality :)  All sessions with Norah have been an adventure, but candy does help!




























No comments:

Post a Comment