Friday, March 30, 2012

Claire ~ 1 year

Adorable little Claire was just a newborn the last time I took her pictures. Now she is a whole year old already. We started outside at her house with a few pics with mom and dad. She was full of smiles and fun! Then we headed back inside (it wasn't one of those 70 degree days) for some pretty dresses and tutus! I have to say I LOVE tutus on little girls! One of the dresses she is wearing is the dress her grandma made for her mom when she was one. So to add to the heirloom photo, we put Claire in her great grandpa's trunk. How cool is that! And what 1 year session is complete without some cake eating pics. Claire wasn't sure what to do right away, but she got the hang of it. I think it was good practice for her party the next day. Here are a few of my favorites...











No comments:

Post a Comment