Saturday, January 14, 2012

Norah Joy ~ 1 year

I can't believe that my little girl is already a year old. That was the fastest year yet! She is no longer a baby but a full blown toddler. She has quite a fun personality. She can melt your heart with her smile and hugs. This is the second time I have started a session with her and had to give up and wait for another day. I wonder if that should tell me something about the future :-) We started her session in her room with a couple fun pics by her "Norah" sign. Then I decided that going outside was a good idea. She agreed for a while, but you'll be able to tell when she changed her mind! I knew the only way I would get to continue the session was if I bribed her with cake. But what one-year session would be complete without it! I'm not sure I ever posted any of her 9 months pics, so I going to put in a few of those at the end. You can see she has had her first haircut since then.






No comments:

Post a Comment