Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Christmas Sessions

I know, it's not even Halloween yet and I'm talking about Christmas! I am planning another day of Christmas sessions. It will be on Saturday, November 12. I'll begin sessions at 9:00 and go until we have everyone done. They will be 30 minute sessions where you will view your photos at that time and place your orders. I will again have a Christmas tree and fireplace area to use as a background. But I'm also adding another option this year. I will have a barnwood backdrop with some outdoor toys for a more casual option. There will be an old fashioned sled, skis and old skates. You can decide that day which background you would like to use. If I can get it ready soon, I'll try to get some samples of the new option online a head of time. If you have any questions, please give me a call at 612-345-2854. Here are a couple of last years images...







No comments:

Post a Comment