Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My first day of summer vacation!!

This is more of a personal post. Since switching jobs I now have some summer vacation!! So what do you do on your first day off, well take advantage of some beautiful evening light of course :) It started with a few shots of Norah since she started sitting practically overnight. I thought I should document that. Then of course I couldn't leave out the goofy boys. They had all kinds of silly things to show me, but here are just a couple fun ones. I sure hope that Norah is teething and doesn't just enjoy the taste of a dirty swing. It was her first time outside in the swing. She really liked it. Now I just have to convince Everett and Grady that she isn't quite the thrill seeker that they are. They wanted to push her "higher"!









No comments:

Post a Comment