Monday, July 12, 2010

Tea Party Sessions - Special Sessions

I'm excited to announce another special session offer. This will run similar to the Gone Fishing sessions. We could even do them the same day if you are interested in both. Otherwise I will set aside Saturday, August 7 for these special sessions. It will be $25 for the session and will include a 5x7 and wallet sheet of one image. Extra prints can be ordered separately. You will also have the option of purchasing all the images from your session on a CD.

I will bring the table and chairs and also 2 different tea sets for you to choose from. Please bring along your child's tea party friends. They could be dolls, bears, sisters, brothers, cousins... Also bring any other props you would like to include to personalize the images. Fancy dresses, mom's high heels, bead necklaces or anything else you can come up with.

If you would like to schedule one of these sessions you may call me at 612-345-2854 or email me at karissa@karissaausmus.com

Here are a few samples from the session with my niece. Of course Everett had to join in a few.







2 comments: