Thursday, June 3, 2010

The reason for very few posts...

If you've noticed that I haven't posted much lately, I have a really WONDERFUL reason. We are expecting our third child in late November! While I was continuing to work, it was hard to stay motivated to blog, when what I really wanted to do was sleep. So, now that I am starting to have a little of my energy back, I figured I should explain my absence. It's a good thing that the "extreme fatigue" stage seems to have past, because we are coming up on the busiest part of the year. I hope continue shooting children's, families, and senior portraits throughout the summer and into the fall. I haven't taken many weddings for this year since it's hard to guarantee how I'll be feeling. I am in the process of determining the best way to offer my special Christmas sessions even though I would generally do them around my due date. I'll keep you posted on that! I am also working on a few other "Special Sessions" for this summer. As soon as I finalize the details, I will announce them. In the meantime, if you would like to schedule a session, I would love to hear from you! I should have an engagement session to post shortly and some fun family photos too!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I was wondering... :) Good luck with the pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete